last modified: September 22 2017
For the safety of users, when you use our Site, the following is required of you:
1. You will not post any kind of content that has in it threats, pornography or violence.
2. You will not post any content that harasses or intimidates users of the Site.
3. You will not use our Site to do any malicious or unlawful deeds.
4. You will not access our Site using automated means like spiders, bots or scrapers.
5. You will not try to disable or corrupt the Site by uploading viruses, malicious code or do anything else that could disable the Site, such as a Denial Of Service attack.
3. External links
Our Site might contain links to third party web sites. In that case, the Site is not responsible for the content that appears on those third party web sites or the privacy practices that those web sites adopt.
4. Content and Copyright
All the pages and all the images (representing sketches, diagrams, etc.) on the Site are property of Phyley.com.
You are granted permission to lawfully access and use the Site to display, download and print parts of the Site for your personal use.
Other uses of the content are not granted without our prior express written permission.
We try hard to make the information on our Site as reliable and accurate as possible. However, errors and inaccuracies can occur sometimes. In that case our Site is not liable for any potential damages that that information can cause.
If you come across erroneous or inaccurate information, please let us know by writing a comment in the comment section at the end of the article that had such information.
Phyley is provided to you without any kind of warranty. We cannot guarantee that our Site will not be subject to interruptions.
7. These Terms
These Terms govern the relationship between Phyley and you. They do not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
If any part of these Terms is found to be not enforceable, this does not affect the remaining parts of the Terms.
These Terms may be modified by us from time to time. You should be looking at the Terms regularly to see whether the last modified date changed.