last modified: April 6, 2018
For the safety of users, when you use our Sites, the following is required of you:
1. You will not post any kind of content that has in it threats, pornography or violence.
2. You will not post any content that harasses or intimidates users of the Sites.
3. You will not use our Sites to do any malicious or unlawful deeds.
4. You will not access our Sites using automated means like spiders, bots or scrapers.
5. You will not try to disable or corrupt the Sites by uploading viruses, malicious code or do anything else that could disable the Sites, such as a Denial Of Service attack.
3. External links
Our Sites might contain links to third party websites. In that case, our Sites are not responsible for the content that appears on those third party websites or the privacy practices that those websites adopt.
4. Content and Copyright
All the pages and all the images (representing sketches, diagrams, etc.) on the Sites are property of Phyley.com.
You are granted permission to lawfully access and use our Sites to display, download and print parts of the Sites for your personal use.
Other uses of the content are not granted without our prior express written permission.
We try hard to make the information on our Sites as reliable and accurate as possible. However, errors and inaccuracies can occur sometimes. In that case our Sites are not liable for any potential damages that that information can cause.
If you come across erroneous or inaccurate information, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or writing a comment in the comment section (where present) at the end of the article that had such information.
Phyley is provided to you without any kind of warranty. We cannot guarantee that our Sites will not be subject to interruptions.
7. These Terms
These Terms govern the relationship between Phyley and you. They do not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
If any part of these Terms is found to be not enforceable, this does not affect the remaining parts of the Terms.
These Terms may be modified by us from time to time. You should be looking at the Terms regularly to see whether the last modified date changed.